PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks you big for the answer. I answer your questions. In current treh-couples...

Olga
19.05.2004, 18:38
Thanks you big for the answer. I answer your questions. In current treh-four months she that appears for 1 2 days and vanishes for any time. Basically it or her sdibaju Aspirinum Upra with vitamin C. Basically appears in second half of day the head in district of temples hurts and the temperature usually above in the extremity or end of day presses on eyes sometimes. I a chronic gastritis, had icterus, a tachycardia, about an inflammation of appendages do not know (there is a pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly that on the one hand, with an arch). Recently there was on inspection at the gynecologist a blood in norm or rate, povyshenoe the maintenance or contents of leucocytes in urine. The doctor suspected what is it consequence or investigation of a possible or probable cystitis or erosion shejki uteruses which she has found out in me. Once again you I thank.

Shirokova E.B.
19.05.2004, 23:58
Olga! I advise you to address to the therapist or the urologist. It is necessary to find out up to the extremity or end a parentage of leucocytes in urine. To make the analysis wet on nechiporonko, crop wet on microbial flora, US of urinary system, etc. it is possible or probable is connected with hr. A pyelonephritis or a cystitis. Whether there are no at you unpleasant sensations at an emiction or the speeded up emiction?