PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me to you a following question. Tell or say please, at sd...

Sevastjan
19.05.2004, 16:32
The dear doctor! At me to you a following question. Tell or say please, at delivery of such analyses as a blood and urine, we shall tell or say at an establishment of a prostatitis (I take any disease) look only at a deviation or rejection of the norm or rate, a concerning or touching prostatitis, or we shall tell or say can as in addition to reveal in a blood and urine Saccharum, and on past prostatitis to reveal Diabetum? Or for suspicion of concrete illness or disease in analyses search for the deviations or rejections, concerning or touching only suspected disease? Here such at me, a little wonderful or strange, forgive or excuse, a question. Thanks!

Gorshkov D.J.
19.05.2004, 22:32
Hello, Sevastjan. No, to the laboratory assistant all the same, what disease at the patient which blood he investigates or researches. He can it or him and not know. He simply receives an integrated picture of a status of a blood and urine on the basis of which the doctor already and diagnoses. e. You are right at suspicion on a prostatitis by results of the analysis it is possible to find casually both a diabetes mellitis, and a leukosis, etc.