PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 23 years. At me suddenly for one day neither from that nor from this has increased limfo...

Veronica
18.05.2004, 00:41
To me 23 years. At me suddenly for one day neither from that nor from this the lymphonodus an axilla, till the sizes of a walnut has increased, and began to hurt or be ill;be sick strongly enough, temepratura has jumped up. I have gone to the doctor, have handed over a blood on the analysis, - the analysis good, I began to accept antibiotics - and the lymphonodus has considerably decreased and has ceased to disturb me.
In weeks two after I descended or went in a sweating room, the same lymphonodus has again increased even more and began so strongly to hurt or be ill;be sick, that an arm or a hand not poshevelit, and temeperatura has again appeared.
I have again gone to the doctor - fljurogorafija, a blood from a vein, the morning analysis of a blood, - any deviations or rejections have not shown. After a course of the same antibiotics all has passed or has taken place.
BUT I and have not understood, what is it was, the doctor plainly has not explained anything to me. Someone it can knows with what is connected, and it is how much dangerous. I now live in pavor - I am afraid that suddenly similar again will begin. Advise that nibud.

Doronin V.A.
19.05.2004, 10:39
Most likely the augmentation of a lymphonodus has the infectious reason (considering effect from reception of an antibacterial preparation). The post factum to name it or her it is complex or difficult.