PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist, please, advice or council! To the husband of 47 years. Job is connected with...

Natalia
18.05.2004, 19:21
Hello! Help or assist, please, advice or council!
To the husband of 47 years. Job is connected with stress. On Friday they " under beer " discussed business or affairs. On Saturday has woken up with a pain in the left part of a breast, but is not closer to the center (where I believe there is a heart), and is closer to periphery. We suspected a muscular neuralgia. I have pounded it or him finalgonom. On Sunday in the evening sleg with temperature 38.
Today 4 day as he temperaturit, speaks, that lomit all joints and when translates a view from a subject for sees " Effect of a rainbow ". At walking - "floats". Its or his pressure in norm or rate 120/80, now 140/80. Drank or saw only aspirin-With, Nitroglycerinum, pasted a pepper adhesive tape, all time in a sweater lays now and plentifully sweats.
To go to the doctor refuses, t. To. The policy situated near Moscow, assumes, that there will be problems. If can, something to advise, or something to help or assist, I shall be very grateful.
In advance thanks!
Natalia,
sviridova@quorum. ru

JAsnovidjashchaja
19.05.2004, 00:55
Zombiing: the realized negative program.
The neuralgia is. I can help or assist. Soon you will be written by the assistant. Infringement of nerves in a brain. Perif. The nervous system is debalanced.