PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, tell or say, and how ksenikal?? It is necessary to buy or purchase?? And in vain thrown out...

Olga
11.05.2004, 23:45
Hello, tell or say, and how ksenikal?? It is necessary to buy or purchase?? And in vain thrown out money???

Elena
15.05.2004, 05:28
If, Olga, at you is available superfluous three thousand a month - can buy or purchase ksenikal. Muck rare or infrequent. Excuse for a detail, it is better at once (together with ksenikalom) to buy or purchase a portable biotoilet and to wear it or him everywhere. Half a year of such excruciatings costed to me of considerable money, nerves and four kilo.

IRINA
17.05.2004, 23:26
Well why so. One thousand for a month. Voobshchem that he deduces or removes Adeps from an intestine.. So the chair will be fat.. br... Better that for that still to look. Meridia.. A sediment, a saw.. Two kilo for a month. Here now I eat once a day on pollozhki.. 6 kilo zshchza month. Also I drink NATUROLAKS. Gives sensation of satiety, it is inexpensive also an intestine clears. To me narvitsja. The stomach became less, and to eat became less.:))