PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please as I can help or assist myself and my distressful stomach...

Maugli
16.05.2004, 23:28
Tell or Say please as I can help or assist myself and my distressful stomach when I am insolent or am Urazu (a post at moslems).
What imeenno Polyvitaminums you to me posoveiovali to use at a bad way of life it in sense bad nutrition not normirovannyj the daily routine absence of a source of vitamins of bad habits
Like is not present.
As you look at the uses tvorozhennyh syrkov as on a source of fibers.
For earlier thanks.

Vladislav Vitalevich
17.05.2004, 10:29
Dear Maugli!
I know as to help or assist you and your distressful stomach during Urazy. I from Baku so this problem is familiar to me also I can help or assist to solve to you Vaushu a problem. To communicate with me it is possible all over again through E-mail: vladgroup@yandex. ru

Gusman M.A.
17.05.2004, 14:39
During ramadana moslems eat usual nutrition which halal, but only during dark time of day. Exception is done or made for children and patients. Talk to the imam (muloj). Whether you Should keep ramadan from communication or connection with the medical problems. miltivitaminy one tablet in day to you will not damage or injure;hurt and even will help or assist.
Understand, chtosvininu is it is impossible and all rest is possible. When the post will terminate try to eat on a regular basis