PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! to. At me steel och. Fragile fingernails or nails I have bought or purchased tablets zhevatel...

Elena
14.05.2004, 16:23
Good afternoon! to. At me steel och. Fragile fingernails or nails I have bought or purchased tablets chewing with a calcium and vitamin A in capsules. Besides it or this I drink the Bilberry Forte (I maintain a course) and Komplivit, sometimes in addition askorbinku. Whether It is possible to accept now all these preparations together? And how often to accept a calcium and vitamin A? In advance thanks for the answer.

Aptekaonline
16.05.2004, 22:51
Hello, Elena. All preparations simultaneously to accept it is undesirable, t. To. It is possible to exceed a daily dose. In your situation I would recommend to you to spend on drink Vitrum Bjuti which is developed to strengthen specially health and to improve appearance of hair, skins and fingernails or nails + the Bilberry Forte. And chewing tablets with a calcium appoint or nominate basically for prophylaxis of an osteoporosis and it or him oslozhnenij/fractures kostej/.budte are healthy.