PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I with pleasure would sit on a kefiric diet, yes here I can not, as soon as...

Olga
14.05.2004, 10:05
I with pleasure would sit on a kefiric diet, yes here I can not, as soon as I start to drink yogurt, me so inflates or fans, sensations that I shall burst, terribly it is not pleasant, what is it there can be, not an acceptability of yogurt, such happens..

dunkelfalke
14.05.2004, 20:14
And it is not necessary. The sense is not present.

Svetlana
15.05.2004, 22:08
U menya bila ta zhe problema. Govoryat, nado proverit pecheni ili pochki. No u menya svoi metod hudeti: em 3 rasa v deni, prichem chto hochu. Interval mezhdu edoi-5 chasov. Vo vremya intervalov-tolko vodu. Nikakih sokov ili mineralnih napitkov. Tolko vodu, luchshe vsego, tepluyu. Posledniy priem edi-6 vechera. Resultat obaldenniy. Mne 34, a vyglyazhu na 18. Kstati, polnostyu iscluchit coffee i sigareti, esli prinimaete.

Shapovalova L.M.
16.05.2004, 18:38
Hello, Olga. Under the description at you a dysbacteriosis, and with the strengthened body height of bacteria in a thin intestine. It would be necessary to correct, in fact the flora of an intestine can play a main role both at low, and at the raised or increased weight - activly influencing on a metabolism and alimentary behaviour. I recommend a good course fermentoterapii, then lekto and bifidum baetery for restoration of flora of an intestine, and then and it is possible to look narrowly at diets.