PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I do not know to itself to address, but at me sledushchie signs: a pain...

Elena
10.05.2004, 06:02
Hello. I do not know to itself to address, but at me sledushchie signs: the stethalgia, why grows dumb the left arm or hand, delicacy awful and the complicated respiration a little. I can sleep only on a back or on right to a side when I lay down on a stomach or belly or the left side it becomes very difficult to breathe.. Was in hospital, opravili to prisiatru with the diagnosis - nervynj stres it is, no more, but any nervous stresa I do not test. Prompt to what doctor to address. Zarannee thanks.

Gusman M.A.
10.05.2004, 09:47
You write that has been surveyed in hospital or simply were in a reception??
We do not know your age that very important.
To answer on your question it is necessary to know results of a roentgen of lungs, a cervical and thoracal department of a backbone, the clinical analysis of a blood and an electrocardiogram. When you will have these results again ask the question and we shall help or assist you.

Elena
11.05.2004, 16:13
Me surveyed in reception itdelenii and all. We live abroad here again very difficultly directly to get to the doctor to whom you want, and analyses in general to hand over it is impossible.. All is solved by the doctor in a reception or the house doctor. Here this doctor considers or counts, that it is not necessary for me of any inspection... Thanks for the answer. To me of 26 years.

Gusman M.A.
11.05.2004, 21:48
Whether so did or made to you pictures in ER or not??

Elena
13.05.2004, 11:55
No, to me did not do or make anything, have not considered necessary.

Gusman M.A.
14.05.2004, 01:29
So at you that absolutely insurances are not present even medikejda??

Gusman M.A.
14.05.2004, 18:28
If live in the USA write to me MGusman@hvc. rr. com