PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Would be very grateful for consultation: to Me in 2 days uleta...

ljashenko
13.05.2004, 10:02
Good afternoon! Would be very grateful for consultation: to Me in 2 days to depart to very responsible or crucial and necessary business trip, but the given action is saddened by that today since morning I was got with an ordinary diarrhea. BESIDES it is enough in the heavy form. Certainly it can be connected, that before I ate with evening of the shrimp, but all is possible or probable down to dezinterii. But not poletet-I can not. I want sprosit-what antibiotics it is possible to spend on drink what to knock down a possible or probable infection or to translate or transfer its or her flaccid form? In advance I thank.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
14.05.2004, 08:50
Ljashenko, at the first opportunity visit or attend infektsionista. Start to accept bifidumbakterin and laktobakterin.

alternativa
14.05.2004, 13:01
I can recommend homeopathic preparations:
" Hamomila-6 " and " Karbo vegetabilis-6 ". On 6 dragees of everyone after each campaign in a toilet, with a gradual cancelling in process of improvement of a status.
Rabotajut-it is amazing. Are on sale in any homeopathic drugstore. From official meditsiny-
Buy or Purchase any saline powder (in a drugstore to you will prompt) to not lose electrolytes, and from soft antibiotikov-Furazolidonum - on 2 tablets 3 times a day, but are long it or him not uvlekjtes. And zatem-preparations mikroflory-bifidum or laktobakterin. Yours faithfully, Natalia Jurevna, vrach-a homeopathist, altermir@74. ru