PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I since recent time (approximately week) constantly feel...

Denis
13.05.2004, 00:23
The dear doctor!
I since recent time (approximately week) constantly feel dryness in a mouth, especially it is appreciable after meal. Thus, the volume of an accepted liquid in comparison with the previous period has not changed. And even on the contrary, I now drink some water a little bit more than earlier. Now, for augmentation of mass of a body (at present at body height 180 see, I weigh 65 kg., that accordingly is not norm or rate) I accept in common: LIV-52 and Tinctura Araliae, in volumes not exceeding the dosage stipulated by the instruction. Preparations has appointed or nominated to itself, without consultation of the doctor as at above specified preparations of side effects is not present or they not appreciable and do not represent practically what danger.
And the question such, whether can be dryness in a mouth, result of reception of the specified preparations?
And more, advise, please to what doctor to address concerning application of such preparations as: the Pantothenate of a calcium, a carnitine Sodium chloridum, bemitil, ex-expenditure levzei and others not steroid anabolics. And it is possible or probable also steroid anabolics.
Yours faithfully
Denis.

Shapovalova L.M.
13.05.2004, 09:54
Hello, Denis. It is necessary for you to make urgently first of all the analysis of a blood and urine on Saccharum. If with sahararom that's all right try to hand over the analysis on a dysbacteriosis - probably at you the nutrition is badly acquired. If that's all right it is necessary to accept balanced vitaminno-mineral complexes. Application of separate vitamins, stimulators and adaptogenov to you hardly will help or assist to type or collect weight. How old are you? The program very strongly depends on age too.