PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask you to inform, whether there are such hypertensive agents, which at p...

Vladimir
06.05.2004, 02:43
I ask you to inform, whether there are such hypertensive agents which at reception do not give serdtsebieny. I am assured or confident, that such agents
Is. If it is possible or probable, name them please, even one of such.
I shall accept it or him only after consultation with
The local doctor. To you I shall be grateful.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
09.05.2004, 16:42
Vladimir, at you a hypotension? What accepted from preparations which have guarded you?

Vladimir
09.05.2004, 22:19
Dear Lanj, vrach-the diagnostician. On your answer from
On April, 18th 2004 23 : 47 : 51 I specify, that to me of 57 years,
During 2003 2004 by the evening raises or increases
Pressure and it is accompanied, naturally, serdtse-
Beats of 100 130 impacts in the minutes In September 2003 were
The hypertonic crisis, has got in hospital " on fast ". Accepted Enap, Kordafleks, Corinfarum, Arifon-Retard. These preparations to me were appointed or nominated by the local doctor. In hospital treated Enap + Anaprilin.
However, Enap "hammers" anaprilin and then I am excruciated serdtsebijanijami anaprilin "hammers" Enap and then I go with pulse of 55 60 impacts, that
Too it is unpleasant. The cardiologist in an out-patient department responds
Is angry: " Here an extract and to you have appointed or nominated treatment
Enap + anaprilin, here also accept ". And I do not want
To be treated under such scheme or plan, t. To. I have explained All of you.
The therapist in an out-patient department (very young, only after institute) cannot appoint or nominate to me that
I ask, try or taste it, try or taste it and. t. d.
I ask you, name, please, medicines which at reception would not give serdtsebieny.
I know, that All of you peerly will not name. Such preparations are, but our not skilled or experienced still their therapist simply does not know or does not wish skilled or experienced to consult with someone. I assure you, that I shall rush at once in a drugstore and I shall not accept the medicine named by you. I shall simply go to an out-patient department to the doctor and let to me will tell or say, whether it is possible for me to accept it or not.
To you I shall be grateful for the answer.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
13.05.2004, 01:46
Vladimir if can, write to me on pochtu-it is necessary to ask to you additional questions.