PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks big, the doctor, for the answer. You consider or count, that at me not syndrome Rejno...

Dasha, 20 again
09.05.2004, 13:21
Thanks big, the doctor, for the answer. You consider or count, what at me not syndrome Rejno? On the bill of the clinical analysis of a blood so the doctor has told or said, that at me is absolute that's all right. A menses at me usual like... Though I am more than half a year back with the young man have passed or have taken place a course of intensive treatment for a clamidiosis, and now at me the number of days of a menses has as though increased - gde-those 2 3 days after plentiful 3 days smears temno-brown vydelenijami. And now I cannot already become pregnant 3 months. Plus all this year was full of stresses (road accident, change liked, examinations, study, job...) and now I feel, that I do not have more forces, think constantly, that at me any incurable disease. Yes, and in our family Syndrome Rejno - hereditary disease (at the uncle and the sister). Please, help or assist.

Gusman M.A.
09.05.2004, 21:33
There is a syndrome and there is a Raynaud's disease. At them there is a cyanosis of fingers. But ecchymoses does not happen. Except for that basically women are ill or sick only.
This disease basically rheumatologists instead of vascular surgeons is treated.
It is necessary to be checked up at the rheumatologist because in the overwhelming percent or interest of cases Rejno is display of a sclerodermitis. For this reason I and whether asked all analyses you in norm or rate.
It is necessary to be checked up on antinuclear antibodies, on revmatojdnyj the factor, on antibodies against a sclerodermitis, on a cryoglobulin. The rheumatologist will tell All of you. In the USA application of Trentalum at rejno steadily decreases from = for its or his low efficiency

Dasha, 20
11.05.2004, 11:21
Hello, the dear doctor! Still yesterday I wrote to you about presence at me syndrome Rejno, delicacy and the general or common a malaise to the certain period of month prior to the beginning of a menses. Yesterday was at the gynecologist who has found out a galactorrhea 1 item, has appointed or nominated ahillometriju (which, by the way, nothing has shown), and has still found out on a vulva any colpitis. I do not know what to do or make, what horror occurs or happens to my organism, in fact still polmesjatsa back nothing was, the analysis of a blood in norm or rate... Prompt where to address, please, and with what to begin.