PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At me on an extent already approximately year (with breaks for a week...

Ekaterina
08.05.2004, 10:54
Good afternoon! At me on an extent already approximately year (with breaks for a week another) keeps the temperature 37, 1 37, 2 though I not especially feel it or her, only sometimes appears delicacy towards evening and all. Other signs of any illness or disease are not present, chronic diseases too. Analyses quite normal, only a hemoglobin below norm or rate. Prompt, what is it such, than to treat? Earlier the saw antipyretic, and has already reconciled, to the doctor to go there is no time. Can you will help or assist. In advance thanks.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
09.05.2004, 11:26
Ekaterina what drank or saw antipyretic and at what temperature? Analyses not quite normal, if a hemoglobin low. It is a pity, that there is no time to go to the doctor. And it is necessary to check up a stomach, to hand over the analysis on serumal iron, consultation of the gynecologist. Yours slabost-from an anemia. The reason to reveal it is necessary.

Ekaterina
09.05.2004, 14:54
Thanks for the answer. A saw antipyretic Aspirinum Upsa, Tempalgin, Citramonum (usual medicines for temperature) at the same temperature (37, 1 and 37, 2) as above she does not rise.
Stomach checked about five years ago - have revealed attributes of a beginning gastritis, precisely I do not remember as they are doctors have named, at the gynecologist last time was very long ago about two years ago, has passed or has taken place every possible analyses - all perfectly. What can advise? Even approximately, what is it can be? Basically to live does not stir or prevent, but vse-taki it is interesting. I shall be grateful for the answer.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
11.05.2004, 04:51
Ekaterina, never accept antipyretic at such temperature. And Aspirinum if there are problems with a stomach in general zapereshchen iz-for opportunities of a gastric bleeding. To check up a stomach it is necessary for revealing the reason of an anemia. Reveal prichinu-vylechites-a problem will leave.