PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I am going to to go to buy a tonometer, and I can not choose, what...

Elena.
08.05.2004, 22:19
Good afternoon!

I am going to to go to buy a tonometer, and I can not choose, what is better: automatic. Mechanical, or a semiautomatic device? Certainly, the price matters, but if the automatic device differs only what itself pumps up a pillow what for it or him to buy? Advise, pozhalujsta-the apparatus is necessary urgently.

Natasha
09.05.2004, 15:44
Is better it mechanical, but to you will hardly measure. Automatic says lies a little, but it is easy or light in the use. Abroad in hospitals use the automatic device. And mehan. That means also and that good. So, that look, that to you approaches or suits in the price. I have responded you sincerely, t. To. I honey. The sister also worked in hospital for us and abroad.

Elena.
10.05.2004, 23:00
Thanks big. Has bought or purchased mechanical as the difference in the price is more than thousand. As to me can measure pressure the husband, that, problems by that he mechanical is not present. And well works.