PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me several years ago leucocytes were 1, 7 (lejko...

Arika
05.05.2004, 22:05
Hello, the doctor! At me several years ago leucocytes were 1, 7 (leukopenia), now 2, 3. Years 6 constantly practically the temperature reaches up to 37, 3. Whether tell or say, please, there can be it a cancer? In biohimiii only it is raised or increased holesterin-5, 4.
Thanks.

Talla
07.05.2004, 20:25
Only one lowered leucocytes - without the formula and the morphological description - and as other inspections, cannot specify on what in any way or a concrete pathology, including cancer

Arika
07.05.2004, 22:42
" Formulas and the morphological description... Other inspections " that you have in view of, explain, please. What inspections are necessary? Can, I did or made them.

Talla
09.05.2004, 17:57
"Formula" - the indicating how much lymphocytes, neutrofilov, monocytes and other cellular elements is present in krozhi. " The description of morphology " - the description of cellular elements of a blood - whether is atypical or a deviation or rejection from norm or rate cellular elements of a blood. Other researches - TSRP (CRP), CO (ESR), Biochemistry of a blood, the Further inspections - depend on age

Ilya
10.05.2004, 16:46
Inspection at a hematologist is necessary for you. Go on reception to the doctor.