PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me 16 weeks of pregnancy. Has handed over a coagulogram. prokommen...

Olga
09.05.2004, 18:44
Hello. At me 16 weeks of pregnancy. Has handed over a coagulogram. Comment, please on results, to me have told or said, what at me it will be obligatory a placental failure and have appointed or nominated to drink Curantylum, how much or as far as it is justified? Gemoglobin-110, Number of thrombocytes in venous krovi-185, Number of thrombocytes in plazme-300. Time of coagulation 720, AVR-73 (70), an index of coagulation in a unit - 1.0, the Prothrombin ratio - 95 %, a fibrinogen concentration in g l - 4, 25, Ttit-1, 3, Lizis zuglob. fraktsij-the express in mines - 24 +, fibrinolitic activity - 1, 0, Reaction of a clot of 45.6 %, Ethanol test-(-), Aggregation of thrombocytes with ADF - 145
With Ristomycinum - 144
With a collagen - 158.
Have told or said that probably is antifosfolipidnye antibodies which earlier it was revealed not. How much or As far as it is possible or probable?

A.I.Ermakov, the doctor-hematologist
10.05.2004, 13:42
To find out antibodies to fosfolipidam, it is necessary to execute the test for their definition. Besides you have not resulted or brought sizes ACHTV, TV, PTI (longly to write, excuse for an abbreviation). How much or as far as I can judge, other parameters of fears from the HEMATOLOGIST will not cause or call, but at akusherov the views and experience which we have no.