PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me one week ago took a blood from a vein on the analysis, and from me d...

Evgenie
06.05.2004, 20:45
Hello! From me one week ago took a blood from a vein on the analysis, and I till now very much am am hurted with an arm or a hand. I do or make massage - does not help or assist. Painful sensations at an extension of an arm or a hand. What is it can be. Respond, please.

Olga
07.05.2004, 02:56
Know, it is usual nedelja-very small term that all has passed or has taken place. I think, that else 2 it is necessary to wait for week. Same a vein.

Olga
08.05.2004, 16:28
Know, it is usual nedelja-very small term that all has passed or has taken place. I think, that else 2 it is necessary to wait for week. Same a vein. By the way to primeru-when at me took a blood from a finger, he podzhival about 5 6 days.

Shirokova E.B.
10.05.2004, 03:22
Evgenie! It is difficult to me to judge authentically in absentia, but development of inflammatory process in vene-a phlebitis is possible or probable. In this case massage is counter-indicative! It is necessary to grease accurately a sore point with such ointments as geparinovaja (geparoidnaja, geparoid, gepatotrombin) and indometatsionovaja (butadionovaja, voltarenovaja, ortofenovaja, diklofenokovaja) 3 4 times a day, alternating or interleaving them. But it is necessary to show necessarily an arm or a hand to the surgeon or the therapist internally (other purposes or appointments will probably be necessary also).