PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Where I can get preparation Gepon and on how much he effektiv...

Inna
07.05.2004, 13:06
Good afternoon!
Where I can get preparation Gepon and on how much he is effective?

Aptekaonline
08.05.2004, 07:42
Hello Inna. Make the order on ph. (095) 956 0055.
Gepon is immunomoduljatorom and antiviral an effect has. Immunofarmakologicheskie and antiviral mechanisms of action of preparation Gepon consist in the following:
gepon causes production a-and b-interferons,
gepon will mobilize and activates macrophages,
gepon limits development or manufacture of cytokines of an inflammation (interlejkiny 1, 6, 8 and the factor of a necrosis of a tumour),
gepon stimulates production of antibodies to various antigens of the infectious nature,
gepon suppresses replikatsiju viruses,
gepon raises or increases a resistance of an organism concerning the infections caused or called by viruses, bacteria or mushrooms.
At the patients infected by a HIV, Gepon reduces concentration of a HIV in blood cells and in plasma, simultaneously activates the immune reactions specific concerning a HIV.
The clinical effect of course of treatment Geponom (1 - 3 months) consists in the prevention or warning of relapses of opportunistic infections during the following 3 6 months. Yours faithfully.

Inna
08.05.2004, 10:16
Many thanks!
Ieshche a question, what its or his cost and, I so have understood, available he is

Aptekaonline
08.05.2004, 15:24
Good morning Inna. The preparation costs or stands 698 roubles. To buy or purchase it or him it will be possible after 17 one o'clock in the evening, or to reserve home delivery for tomorrow already now. Yours faithfully.

Aptekaonline
08.05.2004, 19:38
Hello Inna. Gepon has gone on sale. Yours faithfully.