PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me excess weight of 25 kg. Tried or tasted all! Fortnight hunger-strikes, diets ku...

The anonym
01.05.2004, 08:50
At me excess weight of 25 kg. Tried or tasted all! Fortnight hunger-strikes, diets heaps, different preparations, yes, hudeeju, but I type or collect in due course even more. The only thing on what I have really grown thin on Thai tablets, but after sorts or labors all has fallen back into place (and even more). But now I cannot find these tablets, can them have forbidden to sell? Who knows where they can be bought or purchased in Taganrog or Rostov, I shall be very grateful. About undermining of health to me do not speak, it is better to live less for 5 years, than to go all life fat.

dunkelfalke@speznas.de
02.05.2004, 15:11
For 5 years business one is less to live. And all remained life to be excruciated it has put absolutely another.

Thrombus
03.05.2004, 06:36
If there is a desire quickly to grow thin due to a fatty tissue that Thai tablets are poorly effective. Is better to separate oxidizing fosfolirirovanie 2, 4 Dinitrofenolom.
Anything better yet have not thought up. Any movement in such status causes burning Adeps, and the course borrows or occupies no more than 10 days.
I can tell as to build a course if it is interesting.
Write on soap kill@rbcmail. ru

dunkelfalke
04.05.2004, 01:07
In no event!!!

The anonym
04.05.2004, 12:22
dunkelfalke: why is not present? And in general, what is it such oxidizing fosfolirirovanie 2, 4 Dinitrofenolom?

dunkelfalke
05.05.2004, 23:40
And you eat dynamite? dnp the toxicant is lethal at the slightest overdosage moreover and explosive - from it or him for an explosive prepare. And even without an overdosage from dnp after a while slepnut. In general if to you to live has bothered... Please.

sportgirl
07.05.2004, 11:54
Esteem clause or article in www. steroids. ru/books. htm is called " How to be dried on DNP and to survive ". All desire will be gone to grow thin:) I till now in a shock though read it or her yesterday..

Shapovalova L.M.
08.05.2004, 18:32
Voobshche-that Thai tablets the thing forbidden as contain narcotic substances (stimuljatornye narcotics on the basis of Phenaminum and efedry) and except for dependence and harm for health a by-effect ALWAYS will be a set of weight at a cancelling if, irreversible harm to health certainly is not put or rendered. And to not go fat - borrow or occupy in calculation of calories and uvelichte an exercise stress.