PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor! At my brother a hemophilia And, coagulability of a blood - 0.1 % Not...

Dima JAkovtsev
06.05.2004, 01:16
Dear doctor!
At my brother a hemophilia And, coagulability of a blood - 0.1 % do not prompt, where and than it is possible to buy or purchase 8 oh the factor? The answer write on yakovtsevdima@mail. ru

Ilya
08.05.2004, 17:14
Dear Dmitry, unfortunately I cannot prompt where and how much it is possible to buy or purchase a preparation 8 go the factor. But I think that bartu (or to your parents) it would be good to address in the Society of a hemophilia, there to you should tell where the brother can provide with necessary medicines (in Moscow for example Association sick of a hemophilia raspologaetsja in building GNTS Russian Academy of Medical Science Novozykovsky 4) or to any rajonomu to a hematologist (should prompt where to address). If it is really necessary to buy or purchase a preparation 8 go the factor it is possible to look on the Internet (for example firm Bakster makes a preparation under the name immunat, there are also other preparations of other firms). Help on presence of preparations in drugstores of Moscow - www. medlux. ru