PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! My normal temperature 36.6, but several days ago...

Love
07.05.2004, 17:03
The dear doctor! My normal temperature 36.6, but several days ago I has felt delicacy and a nausea, appetite was gone - there was a vomiting. Thinking, that has poisoned, some tablets of the activated coal have drunk, the nausea was gone, but delicacy has remained, by the evening the temperature up to 37.9 has raised or increased, at night that fell, rose. In the morning the temperature became normal, there was an appetite, but delicacy has remained. Next day the temperature has gone down up to 35.8 and keeps such three days, delicacy does not pass or take place.
Not for long before I drank a complex of vitamins.
At me the cholic bubble is removed. To me 51 year. What can cause or call dropping of temperature?

Love
08.05.2004, 16:20
Repeated!!!
The dear doctor! My normal temperature 36.6, but several days ago I has felt delicacy and a nausea, appetite was gone - there was a vomiting. Thinking, that has poisoned, some tablets of the activated coal have drunk, the nausea was gone, but delicacy has remained, by the evening the temperature up to 37.9 has raised or increased, at night that fell, rose. In the morning the temperature became normal, there was an appetite, but delicacy has remained. Next day the temperature has gone down up to 35.8 and keeps such three days, delicacy does not pass or take place. Not for long before I drank a complex of vitamins. At me the cholic bubble is removed. To me 51 year. What can cause or call dropping of temperature?