PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! 19 years, the student. With 30 has begun tonzilit, only pains in g...

vitaly
04.05.2004, 04:12
Hello! 19 years, the student. With 30 has begun tonzilit, only pharyngalgias, puffiness, krasnjushchie tonsils. Other catarrhal signs was not, as that tussis, a rhinitis. Today at night all also has begun, has risen t (not criteria, but Aspirinum has drunk), pains became intolerable, a headache. Today in the morning the therapist has put ORVI (has listened to lungs, has measured t, and on distance of meter has looked or seen a throat) has appointed or nominated sucking sugar candies with evkaliptom. Now the blood a nose has gone (the BP 130/90 at N 100/70) has drunk a tablet of Drotaverinum, it became easier not, to me it is terribly bad. And the throat does not give in to treatment: "joks", "proposolol", I chew "Streptocidum". Why all and to everyone to spit on me when I am simple karezhus on a floor, tears consensually flow from eyes, I can not neither swallow, nor talk... What to me to undertake? The Dropper with Haemodesum? An autohemotrasfusion? It is impossible for me to hurt or be ill;be sick now.. Thanks!

vitaly
07.05.2004, 11:17
The BP 140/80, is only no-shpa ampullary, it is possible only for her v/m to make?

Zholudev A.A.
08.05.2004, 16:18
Plentiful drink with vit. With, immunal or arbidol, bioparoks a spray.