PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Now preparation nestarit is widely advertised or promoted. Whether tell or say please so he...

Irina
06.05.2004, 19:04
Now preparation nestarit is widely advertised or promoted. Whether tell or say please so he is good, how about itself write? And whether it is possible it or him prinemat for the woman in the age of 60 years?

Galina
07.05.2004, 15:37
Irina, nestarit it not a preparation. It is a complex of various biologically active additives under trade mark nestarit. The course of reception of additives is appointed or nominated individually. All course of reception you is advised by your individual expert. More in detail about all of you can learn or find out on a site http: // www. rfep. ru/

Shapovalova L.M.
08.05.2004, 01:09
Hello, Irina. Unfortunately I could not enter on a site offered by Galina. I tried to find out by advertised or promoted phone what is this a preparation, to me the adviser that he is registered under name SPIRULAT - sotav has told or said: spirulina and mikrokristalicheskaja cellulose also it is recommended as obshcheukrepljajushchee an agent, astochnik alimentary fibers. Still is SPIRULAG - selensoderzhashchaja spirulina and Acidum ascorbinicum, rkomendovan as obshcheukrepljajushchego agents, a source of an organic selenium, Vitamin C both beta-Carotinum. And SPIRULAN - dry selensoderzhashchaja spirulina, sea kale, Acidum ascorbinicum, it is recommended as obshcheukrepljajushchego agents, a source of an organic selenium, an iodine, vitamin C and beta-Carotinum. For the sum which you should give for this product you can buy or purchase 3 7 jars of very qualitative modern additives which to you will suffice for 3 5 months, For example (in view of price nestarita at a discount for pensioners) 4 banks superfine natural American vitaminn-mineralno-gerbalnyh complexes on 90 in everyone which to you will suffice practically for a year. Or the whole program of purification or ablution and support of an organism on half a year. And further solve. My pharma@hospital. ru address I can send the description.