PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Skin-cup eto krem, im sovetuut i v pokasanii est smasivat uchaski kogi su...

Janet
06.05.2004, 12:56
Skin-cup eto krem, im sovetuut i v pokasanii est smasivat uchaski kogi sudyashchie. Pochemu ge vi govorite chto on bespolesen pri atop. diatese esli v annotacii i v Interente ego sovetuut. Tolko mogno li malenkim detyam. Otvette pogaluista, pochemu vi tak schitaete.

Aptekaonline
07.05.2004, 15:24
Hello Janet. Pharmacological action Skin-kapa: protivopsoriaticheskoe, antimicrobic, antimicotic. Causes tsitostaz (the cells of a skin which are being a stage of a hyperproliferation); stabilizes cellular membranes by normalization of activity of some membranosvjazannyh enzymes.
Pharmacodynamics: Possesses high activity concerning of some pathogenic microorganisms (a streptococcus, a staphilococcus, pyocyanic and E. coli, protej, mushrooms, etc., especially pitirosporum (ovale and orbiculare).
Differently, if atopichesky the diathesis is complicated by a microbial or mycotic infection it is necessary to apply to treatment of this infection. For treatment atopicheskogo the diathesis which has been not complicated by an infection, other agents are applied. Detem to apply it is possible. Yours faithfully.