PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I do not know to to an ohm to address. Recently I had an attempt with...

Irina
06.05.2004, 10:13
The dear doctor, I do not know to to an ohm to address. Recently I had an attempt of a suicide. I have opened veins very deeply vol, on length from an elbow up to a brush, have swallowed tablets. But have pumped out. Now I can not normally live. At me a terrible complex in occasion of scars... That it is necessary to make, as them to treat advise, please. And that would not be desirable to live even more. Summer. And so it is a shame to me to undress. Hotly, and I go in long rukovah. To itself did not address. I use kontraktubeksom.

Vick
07.05.2004, 07:31
"kontratubeks" a little than will help or assist. Address to the cosmetic surgeon. And in general at you the problem of more serious haraktera-is better to visit or attend internally the psychotherapist, not necessary to be afraid, modern raznovdnosti treatments will help or assist you to forget it a terrible case, and especially to not repeat. You write: " And that would not be desirable to live even more. " Is not from appearance of arms or hand, and from sincere trouble and a status of depression. Success and health!