PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 34, I the invalid since the childhood of 2 groups, on disease glom...

darina
01.05.2004, 08:33
Hello. To me 34, I the invalid since the childhood of 2 groups, on disease a glomerulonephritis. Then the diagnosis have changed and have drawn the conclusion, that at me HARD CURRENCY, simply, in that place where I lived, a weak level of diagnostics. The HARD CURRENCY have put in MAPO Sankt-Petersburg, in the same place to me and have modified the scheme or plan treatment that has helped or assisted to achieve remission. Doctors to me have told or said, that it is not meaningful to change the diagnosis in information or inquiry VTEKa, as, physical inability already lifelong. Group at me non-working. Four years ago I asked, that me have sent on training to the center of an aftertreatment of invalids in Sanut-Petersburg that though kak-that to earn additionally, when there is no an exacerbation as pension social and only 1200 roubles. To me have made a postscript in information or inquiry VTEKa that job domiciliary is resolved. Whether It is considered it, what I had a working group of physical inability and I can lose pension?

The anonym
03.05.2004, 07:35
While these innovations the government hides all. But like something such already is.

child
06.05.2004, 21:36
I can is not absolutely clear have written: at me in information or inquiry VTEK, in the column " the Conclusion about conditions and character of work " is written - is invalid, and in the column below " Recommended actions on restoration of a working capacity " have added - job domiciliary is resolved. Whether It is considered it, what the group became the worker?