PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Gorinoj L. . Hello! To Me of 30 years. In current of 10 12 years weighed stabil...

Margo
04.05.2004, 01:58
Gorinoj L. . Hello! To Me of 30 years. In current of 10 12 years weighed stably 56 kg, at body height 170. Always was considered hudenkoj. After strong stress 4 years ago (has left the friend) I have sharply grown thin for 3 kg. Then, when has come to the senses, began to notice occurrence of a cellulitis, the weight was normalized there were again 56 kg. In a year I have met the future husband. Now I weigh 60 kg. All would Seem in norm or rate. But a body any stalo-not mine. On breeches, a stomach or belly a cellulitis. Like hudenkaja. A skin any obvizshaja. You will not prompt, what it is better to do or make exercises? Not for pohudanija, and for strengthening muscles and narashivanija muscular mass. Thanks!

04.05.2004, 18:31
And you thought, what will be eternally young and the body always will be beautiful? To you in fact already 30 l!

"Sindi Crawford"
05.05.2004, 02:14
Margo! Do not listen previous acted (shuju). The matter is that in 30 years to look or appear much better, than in 18. At me never was such figure as now (and me for 30). And wrote sopljak, or most likely, sopljachka which thinks, that young, means, already beautiful. And it is far not so. Sometimes you see 20 years or summer, she oh as should work above herself, and she, the little fool, does not understand, thinks, as so not otrazima! Naive...

child
06.05.2004, 16:38
Well to look or appear it is necessary and Sindi (where to us!) and me, Frose.