PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Probably, I should address in LFK or to the psychologist. posledn...

Nina
06.05.2004, 02:01
Hello. Probably, I should address in LFK or to the psychologist. Last 3 months I sharply made active or has activated employment or occupations by an exercise room and pool - have passed to everyday visiting. It is pleasant to me, and fiz. The form is felt (the purposes to grow thin I essentially not staviola, 164 50). At me autoimunnyj tireodit and gipoterioz, therefore I lose the form instantly. about. At me proof phobia of the MISS or PASSING of employment or occupations and the uses SUPERFLUOUS (and employment or occupations just adjust or set up on restriction) kol-VA nutrition was generated. e. The ideal variant for my "calmness" - is nothing and to not dare to relax or be relaxed on trainings. To pleasure from employment or occupations the pavor not sootvetstvovanija began to be added. Certainly, up to a neurosis far, but I would like to learn or find out how optimum to find the compromise between own desire to be improved physically and phobia to stop on a way to this perfection. How to not become oderzhimoj, differently. Thanks.

Gorina L.F.
06.05.2004, 10:16
If there is no opportunity most to be convinced that the miss or passing of employment or occupations and normal meal will not damage or injure;hurt fatally to your organism is better for visiting or attending, certainly, the psychotherapist.
Is better to try most to get rid of similar ideas and to think of something creative: " to plant or put a tree, to grow up the child and so on ".