PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My name is Alexander, I from Krasnodar territory. One month ago (m...

Alexander
03.05.2004, 18:53
Hello! My name is Alexander, I from Krasnodar territory. One month ago (May) was in a hospital with the diagnosis: ulcers. Illness or disease of a bulb 12 perstnoj intestines complicated by a bleeding (a hemoglobin at postuplenii-70. Have dropwisely entered erythrocytes (500), plasma (200), conservative treatment within 26 days was applied. Have written out with gemoglobinom-130. In poliklinnike have appointed or nominated an inoculation from a tetanus, but before it or this I have handed over the analysis of a blood: Hb-131, eritrotsity-4, 2* 10/12, SOE-7, palochki-4, segmenty-44, lymphs.-42, eozin-6 (!)
Two times passed or took place FGS - rubtsovo-ulcerative deformation of a bulb 12 intestines. I am ill or sick since 1991 (then for the first time has got in hospital with a bleeding, with a blood Would bring a hepatitis, t. To. In 1983 was ill or sick with a hepatitis And, then there was an operation on a kidney on excision of a stone (aksalat)... But so no endoscopes did find out a ulcer.
In the childhood hurted or was ill;was sick gemorogicheskim a vasculitis, then - without complications. I conduct a healthy way of life: I do not drink, I do not smoke, at school activly went in for sports.
Now to me of 27 years. I work as the teacher of music at school.. WHY EOZIN-6.
How to be further??? THANKS!!!

Doronin V.A.
05.05.2004, 00:15
This slight increase. The eosinophilia often has transient character and can be connected with allergic reactions, reception or introduction of some medicinal preparations (antibiotics tsefalosporinovogo of some, Rifampicinum, Kanamycinum, Naproxenum, etc.). On it or this povolu to worry it is not necessary. As to an anemia she had posthemorrhagic character and was consequence or investigation of a ulcerative bleeding. In my opinion, in your situation it is necessary to provide competent treatment of a peptic ulcer.

Alexander
05.05.2004, 20:07
Whether it is possible for me to do or make an inoculation from a tetanus? And why do not find a ulcer? (I Am checked - 10 years.)

Doronin V.A.
06.05.2004, 06:11
Inoculation from a tetanus to do or make it is possible. Rubtsovo-ulcerative deformation 12 perstnoj intestines is and there is a certificate of a peptic ulcer. Be simple during the moment of a gastroscopy can not open ulcer.