PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. The doctor, very much I hope for your help. To me of 25 years. During p...

Maria
05.05.2004, 03:39
Good afternoon. The doctor, very much I hope for your help.
To me of 25 years. Within last year everyone 1, 5 2 months repeat colds. In the rest of the time the temperature 37 37, 2, dryness in a mouth, a white fur, a cold fit, a flaccidity, an inflation and morbidity keeps at a palpation of a stomach or belly. The general or common, biochemical and immunologic analyses of a blood normal (only the hemoglobin is lowered), the analysis wet in norm or rate.
Before I conducted an active way of life: was engaged in dances, floated, therefore the similar status very much oppresses me.
All has begun the last summer after ORZ. The therapist has sent me on all doctors. As a result has ENT diagnosed an adenoid disease; during treatment of a tonsil became normal, and at reception macrofoam has passed or has taken place a cold fit (the truth, after the next cold has again begun). The gastroenterologist has established or installed a dysbacteriosis, a syndrome of the angry intestine and diskeneziju a cholic bubble. But the doctor has told or said, that the temperature from it or this cannot be. Has passed or has taken place two courses of treatment - without results. Has again addressed to the therapist and has received the answer: " Anything, young - will pass or take place. "
One month ago - again ORVI, and then a sinusitis (in a hospital did or made punctures). Now the same status - neither sick, nor healthy. Prompt what to do or make? What to pass or take place diagnostics, to what doctors to address? In advance thanks.
P. S. In conference of the therapist to me have advised to have a drink Polyvitaminums and immunal. But within last year I on a regular basis drink and I eat:) vitamins.

The anonym
05.05.2004, 14:07
Address to a homeopathist (while allopathists finally not zalechili/have started you).

Israel
06.05.2004, 04:22
Immediately come www. abc-health. net communicate with me to you it is necessary podymat imunnuju system. Polyvitaminums can have a drink. But it is better vodichku. Advantage or benefit as much. But is cheaper