PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here the misfortune, would seem an increase in weight after sorts or labors has bypassed me the party or side and...

Svetlana
05.05.2004, 03:05
Here the misfortune, would seem an increase in weight after sorts or labors has bypassed me the party or side and on you! Up to sorts or labors I weighed nearby 60, were polnovaty femurs, but the stomach or belly did not grow fat never. After sorts or labors I have noticeably grown thin (more correctly to tell or say, have grown thin). The face has grown thin, "riding breeches" on femurs have come to naught, Adeps on breeches was cleaned or removed. I fed the child of exactly 6 months. As soon as has stopped - to grow stout began sharply!: (other not only femurs and breeches, but also arms or hand and, that the most opposite, a stomach or belly. I am similar to the seven-mouth pregnant woman! Here also I do not know what to do or make, the beginning not is after 19 ti evenings, is it would be desirable terribly, but I muffle this business by water with soda... Legs or pinches shiver with goloduhi and in opinion of dark.. It can hormonal failure and a diet at all will not help or assist? To give up itself as a bad job? I in full depression....

natalja
05.05.2004, 13:38
Tell or Say, and who nibud grew thin on group of a blood in center Gemokod, their site www. gemokod. ru?