PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Inna. Slazhite, somebody accepted Thai tablets? What from them rezulta...

The anonym
01.05.2004, 22:52
Inna. Slazhite, somebody accepted Thai tablets? What the result from them, whether is by-effects? My friend advises them, t. To. She accepted and has grown thin for a month for 13 kg and then still after on 5 kg so she keeps already in weight 2 years. At me body height 162, weight 79 which has typed or collected before and after the first sorts or labors. Has tried many diets, incl. Japanese and a separate delivery with a purgation, I grow thin, and then again I type or collect yes plus still 2. I am engaged in shaping already 2 - 2 in week, but weight and nowadays there. There can be it still from OK, ACCEPTED 2 though on their background in the first year has grown thin up to 73, ate for a supper in 18. Only five pieces of the made dried apricots. Now 3 months ago has cancelled OK, but it is not grown thin yet. The stomach or belly grows basically and femurs. Can, what will advise? Thanks.

dunkelfalke@speznas.de
02.05.2004, 16:24
I do not advise. Better normal termodzheniki - it is less dangerous.

The anonym
03.05.2004, 23:01
Speak there glistiki in structure of. Can joke, and suddenly is not present! On what only do not go gone crazy from desire to wake up naneshnem an ideal of beauty! And worms will eat. It is terrible to buy similar agents in our country.

dunkelfalke@speznas.de
04.05.2004, 15:52
Joke. There in structure of a little bit enough unpleasant narcotics.