PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 36 years, body height 183 see, weight of 120 kg. Very much I wish to grow thin, n...

Evgenie
01.05.2004, 09:11
Hello! To me of 36 years, body height 183 see, weight of 120 kg. Very much I wish to grow thin, but nothing turns out.
Doctors speak, what is it hereditary from parents. Has started to think of plastic operation, but I am afraid t. To. I the hypertensive patient constantly accept 2 items Renitek and Atenolol. Advise what to do or make?

Evgenie
02.05.2004, 13:50
Your situation really serious, but it is possible and even it is necessary to do without operation. There is a comfortable technique on dump of weight and improvement of job serdechno-vascular system. Write to the address of eugene_mailbox@yahoo. com for more information.

Lyudmila
02.05.2004, 19:05
Any heredity is defined or determined or 1) by disease, and it or he needs to be treated, or 2) family tradition of a wrong delivery. Modern opportunities of diagnostics (for example, diagnostics on Follju) allow to understand a problem and precisely enough to pick up an individual technique of weight reduction. Operation - extreme sr-in, she can bring many problems and to become the additional reason of a set of weight. The main thing - do not despair!

Vasily
03.05.2004, 22:46
Hello, Evgenie! Operation - an extreme case. First it is necessary to specify the general or common state of health. Only then it is possible to advise a way of weight reduction.
Write wasiliy@online. ru