PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a hypotension (the diagnosis have put during pregnancy 6 years ago). With...

_17
01.05.2004, 18:00
At me a hypotension (the diagnosis have put during pregnancy 6 years ago). Last two weeks have tortured giddinesses. I activly go in for sports and faultlessly I eat:-), therefore to write off or copy on a motionless way of life or a disadvantage pitat. v-in it I can not write off or copy. Whether vitamins can (according to the gynecologist I drink vit. And and E in kaps.) to affect or influence the general or common status? At me stones in cholic, and how much or as far as I know, some vitamins do not recommend at this disease. Whether it is necessary to make the analysis of a blood? By a status, at me now lowered pressure.

Ermakov A.I.
02.05.2004, 17:24
Dear Evgenie!
Your problem is wider, than discussion with a hematologist on the Internet. At other peer, the analysis of a blood to execute it is possible, and if there will be a lowered hemoglobin, it can serve as an explanation of your complaints. And if net-to continue searches. Reception of vitamins hardly will lead to such complaints, as at you.