PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The raised or increased sweating

Ljalja
09.06.2003, 12:36
To me 23. I often and sweat much. Directly as men. At night when I sleep, very much I heat up. Help or assist, how to me of it or this to get rid? Whether it can be connected somehow with kidneys (at me sand in kidneys, in the childhood there was a pyelonephritis). Or it can be connected with something another? pomogit please at last to me to get rid of it or this.

Yemelyanov
10.06.2003, 19:46
The statuses, accompanied the raised or increased sweating (hyperhidrosis), it is possible to divide or undresse all on two greater or big groups. The hyperhidrosis concerns to the first with the known reason, for example, diseases of a thyroid gland, infectious diseases, including a tuberculosis, a lymphogranulomatosis. As soon as the principal cause of illness or disease is eliminated or erased;removed, the problem of the raised or increased sweating disappears completely in itself. The second group is presented by an essential hyperhidrosis which reason nobody knows.
The mechanism of occurrence of a hyperhidrosis is known, it is not known only why there is such reaction of an organism. The matter is that the nervous system of the person includes two systems - somatic and vegetative. The first is responsible or crucial for any actions: to type or collect in a browser url, to move a body in a disco, etc. the Second ensures the functioning imperceptible for consciousness of the person - watches or keeps up palpitation, respiration, digestion and other imperceptible, but from it or this not less important functions. And so, the vegetative nervous system participates also in a regulation of a body temperature. The basic mechanism of dropping of a body temperature is the augmentation of feedback of heat and evaporation of a moisture from a surface of a skin. For last function respond potovye glands.

At an essential hyperhidrosis the vegetative nervous system works in absolutely not in that regimen that is necessary. So, in reply to small excitement, and at all on rise in temperature of an environment, vegetatika forces to work potovye glands with the trebled force and on a surface of a skin there is a sweat which has not time to evaporate. It is natural, that the got wet clothes excite the owner of a hyperhidrosis also vegetative nervous system in reply to this excitement force to work potovye glands with the trebled power. And the pathological circle becomes isolated: excitement - sweat - excitement. Owing to microbes, to a problem of wet arms or hand or axillary hollows not less appreciable problem - a unpleasant smell joins.

As the first line of agents for struggle against the raised or increased sweating deodorants act. The most effective among them are antiperspiranty. Their structure includes salts of aluminium (Sodium chloridum, hlorgidrat, Zinci sulfas, Sodium lactatum, an acetate), Zincum, zirconium, lead, iron, a formic aldehyde, ethyl alcohol. All these substances suppress a diaphoresis. The deodorant- blocks up to 40 percent or interests potovyh glands, that quite often completely eliminates or erases;removes visible displays of a problem. A part antiperspirantov substances suppress duplication of microbes which the job on processing sweat cause occurrence of a unpleasant smell.

If antiperspiranty are noneffective also wet clothes it is appreciable for associates, there is a question on more radical measures of struggle. Today some methods of treatment of a hyperhidrosis which can be divided or undressed on two groups - influencing on area of the raised or increased sweating and influencing on the central parts of vegetative nervous system are offered.

The most simple surgical decision of a problem is excision of sites of the skin containing a significant amount potovyh of glands. It is quite logical, that applicability of such method is limited. Excising or coretraction a skin is usual is used for axillary hollows. Unfortunately, frequent occurrence of rasping cicatrixes in this area can lead to more unpleasant problems, rather than a hyperhidrosis.

The curettage " potlivyh zones " provides processing a skin from a underside. Thus the primary goal of this method is elimination of wrong influence fine vetochek vegetative nerves on potovye glands. Having lost management, they simply cease to work.

It is possible to carry to the same group of methods of treatment and local application of various substances. And stop is applied to decrease of a sweating of arms or hand, axillary hollows processing of a skin by weak solutions of Formalinum, glutaraldegida, geksahlorid aluminium, tannin or Tanninum. Unfortunately, all these agents at long application can become the reason of a boring, and also an allergic dermatitis. Besides their action comes to an end through short time after the termination or ending of application.

The original decision is application Botoksa. This preparation containing weakened or easied toxin of the originator of a botulism, blocks job of the fine nervous terminations or endings. That breaks a regulation of a diaphoresis. Unfortunately, duration of action Botoksa is limited to 3-4 months then all comes back to the places. Obvious advantage of this method is ease and inoffensiveness of manipulation - enough only several injections, and the result becomes appreciable.

Operations concern to the second group of agents against the raised or increased sweating on nervous system. The sympathectomy provides destruction of the vegetative centers which are adjusting or regulating activity of a skin and settling down nearby to a backbone. Today some kinds of a sympathectomy are offered: opened or open or traditional, endoscopic and chemical. The first provides wide access to a sympathetic trunk and its or his dressing. At the second type of operation operation is spent by means of the special instruments entered into an organism through a puncture. The chemical sympathectomy provides introduction of chemical substances by means of long and a fine needle which spend under the control of a X-ray analysis.

As well as any other operation, a sympathectomy has the complications. First, this damage of blood vessels and education of a hematoma. Secondly, this damage of a pleural cavity, that where lungs settle down, and occurrence of the report between this cavity and an environment. There are these complications in arms or hand at professionals seldom. And here occurrence kompensatornogo a hyperhidrosis does not depend any more on professionalism and experience. After the certain zones have deprived with an innervation, the organism tries to fill a blank in a diaphoresis and puts into operation other sites of a skin. As a result all body becomes wet, except for places where operations are spent. Fortunately, kompensatornyj the hyperhidrosis meets infrequently and demands a repeated intervention only in 1-2 percent or interests of cases.

So you go, that the problem of a sweating is complex or difficult enough and before to start treatment, whether it is necessary to find out there are no at you diseases which cause a hyperhidrosis (the first group), and for this purpose internal consultation of the doctor is necessary!

Ljalja
11.06.2003, 14:39
To what doctor it is necessary to address for the beginning? With a thyroid gland at me problems were not. Whether it can be connected with raspolozhennostju to the raised or increased pressure?

Aleksey9
13.04.2004, 10:19
The original decision is application Botoksa.

Please write more in detail about application of the given preparation. About dosages where it or he needs to be pricked, whether in what kind he is on sale and so he is harmless. Whether the prescription, etc. is necessary on this preparation Because I do not want any surgical interventions, and antiperspiranty are noneffective also wet clothes is appreciable for associates as you have noticed. To me 21 year (the husband.), weight 65, body height 170
After the certain zones have deprived with an innervation, the organism tries to fill a blank in a diaphoresis and puts into operation other sites of a skin. As a result all body becomes wet, except for places where operations are spent. Fortunately, kompensatornyj the hyperhidrosis meets infrequently and demands a repeated intervention only in 1-2 percent or interests of cases. What exactly seems to me this process in my organism and will go. Because at treatment of one nervous habit spasm through time has appeared drgoj - the blepharon and after has cured a blepharon in couple of years twitched has appeared a sweating. If the nervous system is overloaded is always is somehow reflected in an organism.