PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist with a problem

Mihalych
25.11.2003, 00:57
Here a month as to me there is something strange. At me such feeling, that my brain works percent or interests on 95. Often there is a feeling of uncertainty, an easy or a light;a mild giddiness, a headache, "burn" ears. Went to the doctor, has checked up pressure, has handed over a blood, fljuragrafiju has made, an electrocardiogram... Like all in norm or rate. Yes, at deep inspirations aches a bit in a breast a little. The therapist to whom went, has told or said, that worries not ochem, the pier will pass or take place all, but to me something is not believed. Temperature too, like, in norm or rate, above 37.2 not podnimalast. Help or assist, please to understand, that with me it is created. Disturbance of a cerebral circulation or still that can at me... Help or Assist, please, advice or council. Thankful in advance! Sergey

Yemelyanov
11.12.2003, 18:12
All very much reminds signs of a -vascular dystonia, disease first of all -emotional. Treatment - calming or abirritating grassy collectings, pine needle baths and self-checking.