PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Flow

uma
30.07.2003, 18:47
Hello, the doctor! At me strongly flow off legs or foots in joints. This illness I suffer 8 years. Doctors speak, what is it the arthritis, but treatment for it or him does not give me of any result. Legs or foots flow off especially strongly in hot pogodu.oni not that that legs or foots as lead hurt, but, I can not longly stand on legs or foots. Help or assist, please, sovetom.: (

Dr. Baevsky
05.08.2003, 20:08
There can be two basic variants of a problem: an inflammation in the joints, one of which attributes are edemas, or the edemas of the legs or foots which have been not connected with joints, having other reason.
If restriction of the mobility, the raised or increased temperature above a joint, with vremeniem-the deformations, the certain changes in analyses should is a question about artrite-to be and other attributes vospalenija-pains. If it is a question about such sluchae-it is necessary to pick up the antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory treatment directed on joints, and edemas as one of signs, should decrease.
Probably, that edemas on legs or foots are not connected absolutely not with joints. The reason of such status mnogochislenny-reception of some medicines, various internal illnesses or diseases, problems with veins on legs or foots and so forth and so forth For more developed or unwrapped answer is not enough information.