PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist...

Tr@n $
20.06.2003, 14:16
That with me where it is treated... To Me of 29 years.
Has begun with that rastroilsja a stomach, in three days pressure 180/100 has jumped up. In a week the liver has increased and were ill myshetsi in the left brachium, in the mornings tore bile. And here already on an extent of month at me skips tempiratura 36,4 - 37,2. Snachalo have diagnosed - a poisoning, then gepotit.
But I have handed over a blood on gepotit already 3 times - not potverdilsja.
Constantly delicacy any. A vomiting and diarrhoea Pressure shchas normal is-is rare. What to me to do or make?

Dr. Baevsky
30.06.2003, 12:19
Most likely that is a question about what virus infection. Except for analyses on a virus hepatitis (A, B C groups), it is necessary to do serologicheskoe research on a virus of a mononucleosis and tsitomegalovirus-they frequently give displays similar to a hepatitis, including disturbances of function of a liver, rise of temperature, a bad general or common status.

Tr@n $
30.06.2003, 13:55
I have passed or have taken place inspection in Monikah.
Have diagnosed: an incompetence of cardia, a -gastritis, a duodenitis, papelit. And more sinusovaja a tachycardia. Has handed over a blood on markers gepotita - negatively.
If mozhite prompt - that from what: the exacerbation of a gastritis has caused or called a tachycardia or on the contrary? And how much such status will last? Yes, still: the tachycardia that to be treated? And if yes that as.

Dr. Baevsky
30.06.2003, 22:04
Most likely, the tachycardia is secondary in relation to problems of a stomach.
I would advise you to pass or take place the analysis on presence in a stomach of microbe Helicobacter pyloris. He often causes inflammations and even ulcers in the top departments zheludochno-an intestinal tract. If the reason in nem-exists efjfektivnoe treatment.

Tr@n $
01.07.2003, 09:57
Thanks and if it is possible still a question.
And there can be all these illnesses or diseases after nervous stress?
Simply 2 weeks prior to an exacerbation I very strongly was fidgety...

Dr. Baevsky
01.07.2003, 16:23
I think, that the reasons of your illness or disease "are more material", than nervous stress

Tr@n $
01.07.2003, 18:17
And where and how it is fashionable to be checked up on a virus of a mononucleosis and a cytomegalovirus and Helicobacter pyloris? I Live in the Moscow area... And more - me have appointed or nominated medicines: motilium and pilobakt (7 days) and then atsepol and pariet (20).

Dr. Baevsky
01.07.2003, 20:27
I work in Iraile, and about where now in Moscow do or make this or that obsledovanie-I have no the slightest representation. Motilium it seems to me a suitable preparation. It is possible to try or taste still LOSEC

Tr@n $
02.07.2003, 11:04
And what exercise stresses it is possible at current of disease? Whether it is possible to run, float, to a bath to go. Or constantly to lay and lay.

Dr. Baevsky
02.07.2003, 16:07
To lay not necessarily, to be engaged in not too intense physical culture it is possible, and here sports and sharp movements (type of jumps, struggle) some time (mesjats-two) to do or make it is not necessary

Tr@n $
02.07.2003, 16:34
Tell or Say please, why razlichaetsja tempiratura in a mouth (37) and under the mouse or mousy (36.7)? Whether should so to be?

Dr. Baevsky
03.07.2003, 22:48
The temperature in a mouth reflects an internal body temperature (and even more precisely it is possible to measure it or her in a rectum) more precisely. Axillary temperature usually below from for coolings of axillary area from an environment.
The exact parity or ratio between them is not present, but it is empirically accepted to estimate or appreciate a difference between them nearby to a floor of degree.

Tr@n $
04.07.2003, 09:35
Thanks

Tr@n $
06.07.2003, 17:14
Dr. Baevsky, many thanks for your consultation and if it is possible one more question: advise, after illness or disease delicacy keeps - that it is possible to have a drink strengthening for faster vostanovlenija?

Dr. Baevsky
07.07.2003, 11:22
Scientifically proved references are not present. Empiricheski-it is possible to try or taste what nibud Polyvitaminums and as vitamin 12 soluble tablets to suck under tongue of times in day.
It is possible to try or taste eleuterakok, zhen shen, etc.

Tr@n $
07.07.2003, 12:26
Once again thanks. I shall try or taste zhen-.