PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Body height

ivan
01.07.2003, 01:36
Very much izvenjajus for my request which cannot sravnittsja with those problems about which I here have read through, but...

My problem in the following: to me of 19 years at me average body height 170, but here already 3,5 - 4 years I at all to body height though the external reasons for that I do not find: I eat well and correctly, I go in for sports, even on a regular basis I go to pool, by serious job it is not burdened...

But now all the same it would be desirable vyrosti on 5-6 centimeters, in fact it is strange why I have stopped in body height.

Voobshchem has decided to buy or purchase a hormone of body height, but I am not guided at all in it or this, I am afraid to do much harm to myself and to throw out money.

I ask you to advise me something, or tell or say to I can to address.

In advance I thank.

Dr. Baevsky
01.07.2003, 16:16
Body height of the person in the big degree is defined or determined by genetic factors. Therefore, if your parents of low body height hopes for basketball body height are groundless. The hormone of body height will not help or assist in addition vyrasti-he only allows to realize the potential incorporated genetically if what that factors stir or prevent its or his realizations. Besides he can lead to rising of pressure and Saccharum of a blood so to experiment it is not necessary.
Body height of the person on the average proceeds yes 21 years so you still have a chance. Meditsinski in addition podrasti I do not know the approved ways, though heard about what that to the special gymnastics connected with vytjazheniem-ostensibly she allows to add some centimeters. However any details I do not know.

ivan
02.07.2003, 01:11
.S. At both my grandfathers body height - 180-183.
It to questions on genes.

And at whom will advise to consult about spets gymnastics?

Dr. Baevsky
02.07.2003, 16:15
There is a formula prognosticating potential body height of the child depending on body height of parents.

For boys - (body height of the father + body height of mother) *0,54-4,5
For girls - (body height of the father + body height of mother) *0,51-7,5

Grandfathers do not appear in the formula:-)

For the information on special gymnastics is better to look on the Internet, it is possible as to ask experts on physiotherapy exercises.
I by the first search have come across this site:
http: // www.podrasti.narod.ru/index.html

I wish good luck