PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Chronic holestisttsit

gedd
21.05.2003, 19:18
For me diagnosed chronic holestistsit, laid on a day time hospital did or made system from fizrastvora and nyxes Essentiale. After course of treatment the status has not changed (an eruption in tongue was not gone, there is a diarrhea). Whether probably full recovery also that for this purpose needs to be made.

Yemelyanov
22.05.2003, 19:57
From hr. A cholecystitis the recovery is possible or probable, but those signs, that you describe not so approach or suit under hr. A cholecystitis, therefore all over again it is necessary to establish or install the exact diagnosis.

gedd
23.05.2003, 11:27
The diagnosis like correct, for diseases of a liver the pain in right hypochondrium and a scapula is characteristic.
To me did or made system from fiz a solution, nyxes Essentiale,
Also there was a short course of Trichopolum.
Besides when to me have solved an electrophoresis
On a liver I was not bent nearly from a burning pain in this area.

And the question remains that it is necessary to make completely to recover. Can will specify where it is possible to esteem on this subject.

Xomo
23.05.2003, 13:38
And it is possible to take an interest, where the pain in right hypochondrium is localized. And whether there are pains after reception zharinoj, fat nutrition, and can :, a vomiting, a bitter taste and dryness in .:confused:

gedd
23.05.2003, 17:35
> And whether there are pains after reception zharinoj, fat nutrition,> can :, a vomiting, a bitter taste dryness in a mouth.

Bitter tastes and are not present dryness, I sit on a rigid diet, fat and zharennoe I try to eat, but when there is that happens and podtashnivaet, but not so is strong, vomitings when was not.

When I feel not absolutely well that
I use Pancreatinum and it is constant galstenu

Pancreatinum helps or assists weakly, galstena in the beginning a course removed or took out all simtomy, now efekt it is much less, though I it or her use not for long (month)

The pain is localized hardly more to the right and below a solar plexus

Xomo
23.05.2003, 19:13
Recover.!!!!!

gedd
25.05.2003, 08:41
As to be treated that?:confused:

Kreed
25.05.2003, 16:26
I would tell or say to you!!!!!:D

Xomo
25.05.2003, 18:58
I shall write little bit later. Izveniti, that so.

Yemelyanov
25.05.2003, 21:37
I would advise to pass or take place course of treatment in occasion of a cholecystitis, and in my opinion even holetsistopankreatita - metadoksilom and kreonom. Me your eruption in tongue if it is possible is more detailed more interests...

gedd
01.06.2003, 17:22
And that here is more detailed
Eruption on the basis of tongue large
White scurf

gedd
01.06.2003, 17:30
In occasion of metadoksila I in general do not drink that
And an alcoholism I do not suffer at all
And vodka not navizhu all soul
At me it is simple toshnit from this muck
And plus to all
This preparation not vostanavlivaet a liver

Yemelyanov
01.06.2003, 19:28
Well here see, you know is better, that to you to accept and that restores a liver and that is not present... Besides you have not written, that do not take alcohol right at the beginning, and such complaints as at you very much often meet at the people often taking alcohol. If you consider or count, that your knowledge suffices, that itself to cure, I sincerely wish you of success. The dosed out expression from you too very much to me has helped or assisted the information...

From its part I would advise All of you to accept Kreon and gepa-?NO.

gedd
02.06.2003, 18:28
Thanks,

Still me sources of illness or disease interest
And not medicamental treatment if such exists.
Whether also the main thing is where nibud the literature,
That that it is presented to the Internet very weakly.
And what probability of a full recovery.