PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Anthracosis

Alexey
20.05.2003, 13:45
The dear doctor,

Tell, please, about ways of treatment of an anthracosis at the person who has worked on shaft about 30 years. Now at it or him dry tussis, otdyshka is observed, respiration is complicated... He about two years as does not work on shaft, and deterioration of respiration now takes place, that, possibly, is partly caused by chronic smoking.
Especially I ask to comment, whether there are cardinal ways of treatment, or at least the methods allowing considerably or much to improve a picture.

It is in advance grateful,
Yours faithfully,
Alexey

Xomo
20.05.2003, 14:05
Hello Alexey!!!!
I certainly not the doctor, and tolko on it or him study. Detailed advice or councils to you will be given by the doctor in this subject. My simple advice or councils, but much important.
Thus disease can : and chronic forms.
It is necessary for you zdelat a roentgenophotography. Then to you it is necessary with this picture obrotitsja to yours lecheshchemu for the doctor. At all do not start disease.
All good recover.

Alexey
20.05.2003, 15:30
Dear Xomo,
I thank for your advice or councils concerning an anthracosis. Unfortunately, doctors in provinces are not always capable kvalifitsirovanno to recommend treatment and inclined to be limited to the general or common references... Therefore, I would like to understand this question itself. But also gives very much a scanty information about an anthracosis, in most cases only encyclopaedic formulations and definitions. And anything about treatment. So, I hope in a forum to find data on treatment.

Xomo
20.05.2003, 18:50
I neznaju tokogo zabolivanie as anthracosis. But can be
She still has other name?

Yemelyanov
20.05.2003, 21:56
To Xomo - this disease does not have other name, you will study or investigate it or him, when nachnutsja employment or occupations by professional illnesses or diseases. As this disease develops vsledstvii hits in lungs of a coal dust (from here and the name) there is an occlusion of alveoluses this dust. As you understand to get from lungs this dust it is impossible, at the person the chronic obstructive bronchitis that is accompanied by tussis with a separated viscous or viscid sputum develops and then the pulmonary hypertensia with development hroncheskogo pulmonary heart that the patient smokes considerably its or his status develops aggravates and promotes advance of a chronic bronchitis. Treatment exclusively symptomatic (preparations eliminating or erasing;removing a bronchospasm), a dosage will be picked up to you by your attending physician as I do not see the patient... But these preparations considerably will facilitate a status of the patient. Completely to recover from this disease in this stage it is not so possible or probable, therefore patients appoint or nominate group of physical inability and the shaft pays to him the raised or increased pension for the lost health. If the patient will not stop to smoke, the probability of mors from a cancer lekgih makes 100 %. I hope, that has given you exhaustive answer.

Yours faithfully
S.Emeljanov
http: // www.therapy.narod.ru
therapy@narod.ru

Xomo
21.05.2003, 22:30
All is clear, sposibo for an explanation of it or this zabolivanija.:)