PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pneumonia

Irins
03.05.2003, 21:39
At me a pneumonia (10 days), now I drink the second course of antibiotics, but still till now kashliju and still slime departs. Whether : to make repeated rengen after a course of antibiotics (the family doctor has told or said, that having spent on drink medicines my treatment will come to an end) .spasibo for the answer.

Yemelyanov
09.05.2003, 00:05
The control rengenograficheski is necessary necessarily. Having spent on drink antibiotics at pnevmonnii, it not always a guarantee of convalescence. As antibacterial therapy steals up in view of the originator, to you did or made crop of a sputum with definition of sensitivity to antibiotics?

Irins
09.05.2003, 14:07
Thanks for the answer. Treatment to me was naznachennno only by results of rengena, therefore what crop did not do or make. These subtleties of treatment the family doctor should know all? Or it is better to me to address in tub.dispanser (I think, what they there podkovanny is better)?

Yemelyanov
10.05.2003, 18:01
All this is known by your family doctor. It is possible to address also in any pulmonologichesky a hospital.

Xomo
15.05.2003, 21:27
Greetings children or guys. In occasion of your pneumonia I can tell or say sledushchie, it is necessary for you or to lay down in bolnitsu or seryozno to borrow or occupy in the treatment. Or you are waited with " a chronic pneumonia ".

Yemelyanov
15.05.2003, 22:00
In occasion of hospital it agree, though it is possible to treat a pneumonia and it is out-patient... The Diagnosis - " a chronic pneumonia " already for a long time is not present. There are complications of a pneumonia.

Xomo
16.05.2003, 11:02
Yes basically I agree. At me here such question. At the Lung fever in tjazholoj to a phase it is possible or probable eksskudat.
Between a pleura and a pulmonary bag. What chances of convalescence.

Irins
17.05.2003, 15:36
Thanks for advice or councils. Has made repeated rengen, like as that's all right. There was only a tussis, and such impression that the left party or side of a head is-at chihanii has caught a cold only and tussis gives a pain in the left ear, in the left nostril constant sverbenie and in the evenings a pharyngalgia. Medicines what I do not drink.
And in occasion of to lay down in hospital so at us it is very problematic, I asked, but to me have told or said, that there are people and is more sick than me.
And more a question: " What complications after pnevmanii can be? "

Xomo
17.05.2003, 19:18
Yes complication after a pneumonia is possible or probable. It can arise or during disease, it is a draught either other factors. Or bad or not full treatment of a pneumonia. In a consequence of it or this the person suffers all life, and full convalescence costs or stands bolshih money.

Yemelyanov
18.05.2003, 11:24
You have already avoided all serious complications. Completely recover and forget about it or this, can for strengthening immunity in a -drink use -19).

Xomo
18.05.2003, 16:50
Recover also all good to you Irins.;)