PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether rheumatic disease it?

Hope
08.05.2003, 15:20
Good afternoon. To me of 20 years, like as for rheumatic disease rather early, but 2 weeks to that at me the joint on a malleolus all over again on one leg or foot, and then and on the second has swelled up. It was accompanied by pains (especially at night). Couple of days to that the tumour has a little gone out also a pain was appeased. And yesterday similar has begun on knee joints. That with it or this to do or make. Can what antibiotics it is necessary to accept? All trouble that does not turn out to descend or go in any way to the doctor: (And more, my mother too had a rheumatic disease. Whether he is passed by right of succession?

Yemelyanov
09.05.2003, 00:38
You were mistaken, for rheumatic disease a little pozdnovato... The Rheumatic disease is an illness or a disease young, elderly with it or him never are ill or sick, this general or common delusion. The rheumatic disease is caused or causes by a streptococcus. Whether there was at you before these complaints an angina or tozillit? Whether the temperature Rose? Describe all more in detail, not missing anything even if was konjuktevit or rezi at an emiction, can write to me on el. Mail. The rheumatic disease is by right of succession passed, to be exact inadequate immune reaction of an organism to a streptococcus.

http: // www.therapy.narod.ru
therapy@narod.ru