PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Unsuccessful excision

29.08.2006, 08:51
Help or Assist please
26 avg. Has removed the bottom eight. This very day by the evening the throat and a part of a jaw has swelled, the mouth does not open, painfully to swallow, temperatera.
On a trace put has come again. The doctor has told or said that and should be day 3-4, has appointed or nominated sumamed 1 in day and a heating the laser, there and then one session has made and has told or said to come still. But he accepted only on Saturday-. And in poned 28-th I have come to the same out-patient department to other doctor. She has told or said that it is impossible to do or make a heating in no event, has appointed or nominated sumamed 2 times day and Trichopolum. Today 29-th I shall go again. The temperature last night has passed or has taken place like but the throat from a tooth has become numb strongly, hurts, under a jaw as though firm shishka. Though clinic like and decent (8-th on m.) but trust such doctors somehow do not cause or cause the Airport. Advise who knows what to do or make. Or who can knows really good doctor. I am afraid as though has not ended with hospital and operation.

Water color
29.08.2006, 21:21
The matter is that without survey difficultly something to tell or say. Probably it is strong imunnaja reaction, probably secondary infection. Consultation of other expert is necessary. I can advise the good doctor

30.08.2006, 08:24
Advise please
leshaag@rambler.ru