PDA

Просмотр полной версии : EIO-OSS

Cheeful
11.03.2006, 21:26
20 years ago has got in failure or accident. The jaw has not been broken, but alveolar processes have broken and send or have left from a tissue splinters. Since then on a mandible changed bridges, 10 units. Last prostojal 12 years. Recently has removed or has taken off it or him owing to not healing attrition. The doctor, having made a picture, has told or said, that a bone under the bridge istonchilas. To me have performed operation for formation of the osteal platen, having applied material BIO-OSS. But has passed or has taken place 15 days, and a tissue adjoining to a material partially otmerla, but on this place already narosla a new tissue, and has partially missed on a seam and in any way srostaetsja. In the evenings there is a temperature 37,2, but the inflammation and is not present a pyesis. My doctor, speaks, that first time sees such reaction to this material and suggests to wait only when process will end itself. But my job does not allow so a long absence, and in fact still it is necessary to do or make the new bridge. Advise what to do or make? Whether there can be it individual biological incompatibility?

Water color
12.03.2006, 01:13
Hello.
How old are you?
The reason of the given complications the age can be, there can be consequences of failure or accident. The matter is that pose serious traumas in an organism vary the majority of processes. Including immunity. Appear, so-called, autoimmune allergic reactions. Then the organism perceives materials (even such harmless as BIO-OSS) as allergen and starts to struggle with them. Therefore there can be incorrectly osteogenesis, rise of temperature is possible or probable. The temperature speaks that the material does not get accustomed in an organism. I vrjadli would leave a material (but without survey it to approve or confirm difficultly). But I think, that the doctor has selected or elected correct tactics and simply observes you in dynamics or changes
How much teeth at you on ninej jaws? Manufacturing time or temporary prostheses is possible or probable... If you do not suppose a long absence of a teeth
In occasion of an osteal tissue... Probably to place your own bone. To take a site of a bone in other place. Implantation of same material BIO-OSS, but with addition of the blood preparations promoting the best education of a bone is possible or probable.
Still I would advise to hand over the analysis of a blood. To look or see presence of an inflammation (on leucocytes), Saccharum in bloods and the factor of coagulability of a blood.
If not a secret, where exactly spent operation?

Cheeful
12.03.2006, 21:22
To me 43 years, but I feel sebjagorazdo is younger. On a mandible at me on 4 teeth on each party or side and on two of them are ground, on them there was a bridge. Yes, once, it was necessary to remove or take off one of bridges since there was a strange reaction - could not eat firm, it is direct already podtashnivalo at a kind of meal. First have made any analyses, well you understand, napridumyvaesh to yourselves of any horrors. But after have removed or have taken off the bridge - all has passed or has taken place. At all I do not remember from what he was. Tomorrow I shall go, I shall take a direction on analyses. Thanks for advice or council. But that means " wrong
Formation of a bone "? At me now sensation, what outside to a labium this osteal platen somehow strongly stands out and how now to separate this mass (if all will have from it or her to get rid) from the rests of my bone, she likely already srastyotsja? Though, separate grains leave through tissues. While to name clinic I consider or count not ethic but if will arise seryoznye problems, I necessarily shall promulgate it, that somebody or somebody else has not suffered.

Water color
13.03.2006, 18:18
Business not in etichnosti. Not the fact, that to you have made something plohzo. It is your individual reaction More likely. I have asked, where you did or made operation to understand as you it or her did or made, if the clinic to me is known.
I do not like that grains leave through an osteal tissue.
Without the good doctor to you to not understand. It is necessary to get rid of an osteal tissue or not..... I cannot tell or say, did not see you, did not see your x-ray films.
I can direct only you to the good doctor if in it or this there is a necessity

Cheeful
13.03.2006, 18:54
The odontology in Solntsevo which simply is called "Dentist" is hardly widely known. But we of all semyoj treat a teeth at one doctor, and till now it was not necessary to treat twice one tooth. Viniry which has put us the same doctor please us some years, and the previous bridge to me did or made here. But having wandered, on special sites, I have found out, that a basic teeth are ground without a ledge. Today I have made a panoramic exposure in institute of an odontology on street Frunze. It is a pity, that this forum does not allow to do or make the application. Have advised ?NOOu??-gel and geparilovuju ointment on a chin. I shall not refuse and the help of the clever doctor. Thanks for participation.

Water color
13.03.2006, 21:34
Well the ledge - business specific, is done or made not always. Depending on what bridge. metallokeramika or metalloplastm...
In occasion of ointments... Well I do not know.
From that you tell, I would advise to undertake radical measures.
If you really wish to address there where I shall recommend, leave the address, I shall paint All of you

Cheeful
15.03.2006, 22:06
info veselcom.ru be not surprised, it is the address of agency of holidays if write for Elena, I shall read through only. By the way, if there will be an occasion for a holiday, come on the same site. Look or see, than we are engaged. We shall help or assist. If you will give the address, I can send a picture, what you to present process. Elena.