PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The reason of a pocket is obscure

Not registered
31.01.2006, 19:10
Good evening, half a year back on 5- and 6- have put coupled MK koronku, one month ago the gum or gingiva began chutochku to depart from a teeth from the external (buccal) party or side, to hurt or be ill;be sick, krovit, "garland", there all OK is from the inside made, the doctor has cleaned a pocket from the buccal party or side, has told or said, what koronka is made normally, hygiene in a mouth I watch or I keep up, prompt, what then the reason could lead to such status of a gum or gingiva?, in advance thanks for the answer.
Has now thought, there can be I too an irrigator rinsed (a strong jet) .ne I know...?

Ursus
04.02.2006, 14:25
Hello.
Probably, that business in an irrigator... Probably, that at you is chronic parodontit and now there is its or his exacerbation. Well and nevertheless I once again would look or see koronku. Probably she too wide or too long, but it is undistinguished.
And the orthopedist who put koronki looked you?

NINAJU
04.02.2006, 22:10
The orthopedist has told or said, that koronka normal, and has already ripened another voprosik: after vyshukazannoj cleanings the gum or gingiva of steel vospolennnye--painful (their state of health is much worse, than before cleaning a pocket), and still vspuh a lymph node under a jaw where these fitted a prosthesis teeth are located, precisely did not catch a cold or did not chill, so, what I suspect, what is it consequences or reaction to cleaning how you schitate it is possible or probable?
Thanks for attention to my questions, Anna

Bugs Bunny
04.02.2006, 23:38
It is possible or probable. Any inflamed tissues or simply to push an exsudate could more deeply, due to it or this the inflammation has gone.
And what the doctor speaks?

nefsvet
05.02.2006, 12:37
On repetition survey I was not by phone have told or said rinse, vomozhno and will pass or take place-shall to wait.

Jul-ka
05.02.2006, 13:17
There was such question how it is possible to make sure, what koronka adevatno is located on a tooth (nedlinnovata, neshirokovata, what not she is the reason of an inflammation), whether can show it an aim x-ray film? It would be desirable for all to understand, that has finished a gum or gingiva to such unsatisfactory status.

Elena Gorodensk
05.02.2006, 16:22
It helps or assists to define or determine visual survey, probably, that the roentgen too will give any information. IN GENERAL look on a parity or ratio of a gum or gingiva and koronki: how much or as far as koronka comes under a gum or gingiva, for example.