PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Paradontit. What to do or make?

Moloduha
22.03.2005, 14:34
Children or Guys, I write a material to magazine on this subject. Very interestingly your opinion on this subject. Someone can already treated a gum or gingiva for this "infection". What can help or assist at paradontite? The Person is doomed goes with this disease eternally ali as?

syanechka
18.04.2005, 23:58
Can the paradontosis (destruction of bones under gums or gingivas for no apparent reason) means? If is not present, paradontit is a destruction of bones under gums or gingivas of that on a teeth there any scurf or a stone - and depending on a stage of a sore treatment - or is simple putting off or taking out of a stone and scurf plus any Pastas and tp, or already antibiotics and tp.

So I have understood from explanations of the stomatologist.

Ulyana
20.04.2005, 03:29
The parodontosis is a consequence or an investigation paradontita.

Lusy
05.05.2005, 07:03
What can help or assist at paradontite? The Person is doomed goes with this disease eternally ali as?

I think, that the best question on this answer to you will be given by any doctor-.

Ludasan
19.05.2005, 12:51
Thanks. I know, but answers of people which once collided or faced with this illness or disease are interesting. Sensations are interesting, to emotion of patients, instead of doctors. To take interview from the doctor - is easier parenoj some turnip.

nastjuha
22.05.2005, 02:37
And! I have understood, it is type of clause or article in "Kosmo": when Masha has learned or has found out, that from it or her parodontit, she was in despair, but then to her have removed or have taken off an odontolith and have advised Pasta, and to her it became better. And its or her girlfriend, Lena, has not gone to the doctor! And at it or her blurt out or have dropped out all a teeth!

DarkKey
24.05.2005, 10:14
At early stages paradontita excision of scurf and stones from pockets + careful everyday care of an oral cavity there is enough (the good tooth-brush, special droplets, use of a dental string), are good applications on a gum or gingiva from maslnogo a solution hlorofilipta, gargles broths of grasses and t.d

Did not meet any person who in the started status as a result was possible manage a gum or gingiva completely.

Imho much more cheaply and easier, to look after teeth (and behind all organism) it is regular and with pleasure for treatment of by-products pofigistskogo always flies attitudes or relations to in copeck and delivers many unpleasant minutes

samaya
14.06.2005, 08:47
Something like it or this. Good has put. There is at me a friend. I think at it or her a stomach, whether that the patient. A smell from a mouth for some meters. A cud constantly chews. It has appeared paradontit pereros in a parodontosis.

Juliana
28.06.2005, 08:39
Not clearly - national prescriptions are necessary to you, that a sore zagnobit? Who than treated? Or than experiences with the started stages when a teeth already were unsteady came to an end (saw also such)?

vampiria
09.07.2005, 21:18
Emotions of patients speak?

Well, have gone.

First I had caries. Then... Caries has somehow terminated, carious cavities are more correct have ceased to be formed. But diseases of gums have gone or send sharply on accrueing or increasing. My stomatologist then has told or said to me, that dependence between caries and paradontitom is. More than one, is less than another. And on the contrary. She can is right, can is not present. I can something not so have understood, but this conversation of 2-years prescription I remember till now.

I have cured caries. And only after that me have sent to treat gums or gingivas. When has come on reception to paradontologu, she (photomodelling appearance, legs or foots from a neck - I for the first time have understood, what is it not figurative expression, and literal - however, it does not concern to business) vsplesnula arms or hand and speaks: " Lapochka! (mdja-), what you with the zubkami have made? Why so have started? " I grju: " Well as? I there treated caries. And shchas me have directed to you. " She: " Well give I them I shall look or see ". After a while: " Horror, horror ".

Yes I and itself understood, that horror. For half a year before treatment/survey sometimes a teeth, more correctly, gums or gingivas hurted or were ill;were sick so strongly (we shall tell or say, from reception of hardish meat) what to howl it would be desirable. Once I after a dinner within one and a half hours could not work. Nojushchaja a pain.

Well and so. She has looked or seen at them, has written to me the whole spisochek: something like Ljukaljut Assets (tooth-paste), Miramistin, vitamin C, a dental string. First three things has bought or purchased at once. But Miramistinom to do or make became nothing. Has thought: how I can rinse or gargle IT or THIS an oral cavity? Like for other purposes it is intended. In general, I have hammered on miramistin. SHCHas he at me quietly in the first-aid set gleams. Sealed.

After that she has explained to me as it is necessary to clean a teeth. Also has told or said - a minimum of 4 minutes. I have tried or tasted. It has not turned out. Hardly first times kept within for 15 (!) minutes. According to a technique. The arm or hand got tired terribly. It was necessary to clean two (!) arms or hand. Amusing, should be, a show. From. Time from the third has got used also an arm or a hand did not get tired any more. To keep within became 12 minutes. But it is less 10 all peerly it is impossible.

(Continuation follows)

Varanus
10.07.2005, 18:00
(Continuation)

To the first part. Periodically gums or gingivas bleeded. From especially strong pressing them of a brush dental (it, I I shall repeat, for half a year before visiting the doctor). Also I shall add. When paradontolog examined a teeth, has told or said, that at such dynamics or changes I from paradontita with the subsequent paradontosis shall lose a teeth to years by 40-45. I have smiled, have thought, frightens. However she absolutely seriously to me has told or said, that an odontolith, increasing or being enlarged, loosens a tooth and as a result leads to that that drops out. I.e. not empty threats it.

In general I have come to her on following time, in a week it was business. She all over again in a gum or gingiva vterla any slightly burning down cream. It has appeared, with this cream (or ointment) rub a gum or gingiva of children when that delete milk or dairy zubki. And me it or her vterli specially that the nyxis with anesthesia was not too morbid. However, it was a little sick. Tolerantly.

Then me have started to break any piece odontoliths, then to clean manually, then used a string to remove scurf between a teeth. Reached a blood. It was then found out, that appears, to me removed or took out not only an odontolith from the external party or side a teeth, but also did or made a so-called curettage: it when remove or take out an odontolith from that part of a tooth which is hidden or latent under a gum or gingiva. Sensations not so, but pains, I shall repeat, was not.

For the first session to me thus have cleaned off a quarter of all teeth (all such sessions accordingly was 4). In the extremity or end to me ground a teeth the special machine. And then stacked on 5 minutes a wad with any substance which all 5 minutes unmercifully burned down a gum or gingiva. At last, last manipulation paradontologa was that she to me has put a bandage on a gum or gingiva and has told or said, that I held it or her within 40 minutes. To talk, has clearly put, I could not. And it was a real excruciating!!! When these or it have passed or have taken place 40 minutes, I have instantly called to someone literally. I can not without dialogue...

Shock were the prices. Did not expect. I, certainly, represented, that there will be a decent sum, but NOT SO. When to me have sounded result (on first time), I was changed on behalf of and have told or said: and, it, the discount is impossible? Well, considering that I was their constant client during, apparently, 3 years, me the discount have made. 15 %.

Only after 4-th treatment I at last have bought or purchased to myself a string. Now still a minimum of 5 minutes I kill on cleaning her or it even the most part of " interdental space ". Total in day on cleaning of a teeth I spend minutes 40. However the result has gone. As speaks paradontolog, I have considerably improved ochishchaemost teeth. Before, at you, speaks, there was that in gums or gingivas the rests of nutrition accumulated. And shchas you all clean off them.

vita
16.07.2005, 03:57
Shock were the prices. Did not expect. I, certainly, represented, that there will be a decent sum, but NOT SO

Well skoka, if not a secret?

Inna
20.07.2005, 03:06
Well skoka, if not a secret?

To a word, to the Moscow measures it is rather inexpensive. But what precisely sum - shall not speak. I shall tell or say only, that for all about all from me have taken my usual monthly salary (without premiums).

RozMari
20.07.2005, 11:34
With interest prochla your history

To a pain reminds mine - and words parodontit have been told or said, and a teeth to clean me learned or taught, both lotions with bandages and other, both other and other. As now I remember, how I a week every day to 8 mornings went to the doctor to do or make these lotions, and then stamped on job with vile "stomatologic" sensation in a mouth which kept all the day and at all beat off taste of any meal.

It is direct I read, and "joyful" such memoirs.

Only my history had a continuation. Namely: I have replaced clinic, and in new clinic have given a hint, that at me parodontit. What at you? - the attending physician has asked again. I to him again: parodontit. He to me: show gums or gingivas. It's nothing, dear or expensive, any parodontita at you is not present.

I have undertaken to him to explain, that here supposedly and so. There was in general a horror-horror as you clean a teeth so already the blood from gums flew a stream. After treatment long it became better, etc., etc. But all the same now sometimes happens, that gums or gingivas bleed and hurt.

Also know, what he to me has told or said? That the rests of nutrition at me accumulated in gums or gingivas since seals have been badly put during treatment of caries. Also that parodontit is an age illness or disease, behind very-very rare or infrequent exception. And in mine 30 it is necessary to think ten more times before to say such words. But that with such seals (and the clinic was paid, and dear or expensive, by the way) I can really remain without a teeth by 40 years.

Since then has passed or has taken place 7 years. All the seals put in the previous clinic, I have altered. It costed more, than treatment parodontita, I shall fairly tell or say, but... parodontit on it or this has ended. Absolutely any problems with gums or gingivas. I already have so become impudent year through two, as to clean a teeth became in an old fashion, bystrenko Though it just is bad for my part, I do not argue.

Here. Such here history with continuation. Fairly I speak, that now when someone speaks me " at me parodontit " I start to twitch and recollect nervously "kind" words that, the first clinic together with its or her doctors.

felX
23.07.2005, 19:29
I shall add still pair words about "care" of a teeth. There were days when a teeth at all did not clean. Or cleaned, but only " for a smell ". Say, " there is no time ".

By the way, I have spent the amusing analysis. I have calculated the hour rate (usrednenno), have then increased it or her by that quantity or amount of time, that I should lose owing to qualitative cleaning a teeth. And so. Putting off or taking out of an odontolith totally would manage percent or interests on 10 more dearly or expensively. I.e. the difference practically any is not present: what devil-may-carely to concern to a teeth and then in the expensive image them to treat, that carefully them to look after. But, I shall emphasize, a financial difference.

Bodro
24.07.2005, 00:54
Listen, the Autumn rain, you have impressed me. Prjam it is ready to run now to the stomatologist on check - whether all normally. In a life especially it would not be desirable such passions.

ola-
24.07.2005, 12:35
With interest has read through your history

About parodontita. Anybody to me did not put such diagnosis. But spoke, that gums or gingivas owing to an odontolith bad. Yes so as a matter of fact also was.

About seals. Like all are made qualitatively, however your experience forces to think about pereproverke. As a matter of fact, (in other clinic) I wished to make additional check, but stirred or prevented one circumstance: there is no guarantee, that there to me will tell or say, that is necessary pereplombirovat all holes owing to the "poor-quality" equipment or installation of seals costing or standing now.