PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to restore removed 6-???

Paul Lebedev
19.03.2005, 14:22
Good afternoon!

Help or Assist please advice or council.

At me 4 years ago have removed top 6- (very large). Time has passed or has taken place not a little and I have seriously decided to restore loss.

In hospitals offer:

- To put the bridge, but I categorically refuse, in fact series absolutely healthy zubki.

- A demountable plastic tooth (neznaju, not seriously somehow..)

I think of an implant, but to me it is terrible, same in a jaw the peg or pin is implanted? Instead of whether will be complications? And whether it is possible for the diabetic to put implants?

Advise how better to act or arrive to not injure a healthy next teeth and that on long years to forget about a problem. Can eat any modern methods which have not come still or even up to our hospitals?

In advance many thanks!!!

Rustamvu
23.03.2005, 21:51
1. The most reliable and klasicheskij-is a bridge-like prosthesis with a leg on 5 and 7 teeth. Or, if conditions allow, with a leg on one zub-a console prosthesis.

2. Variants of bridge-like prostheses of type cbw and merilend-do not demand circular turning of a teeth, but not so are strong and have limited enough indications.

3. Partial demountable protez-without turning, but not strong and as a rule it is used as a time or temporary design with the cosmetic purposes, it is usual in a forward department of a dentition.

4. implantatsija-the most modern method, but has series of contraindications and consequently it is necessary to pass or take place vsestoronee inspection before the doctor will solve, that you can do or make implantation.

obshy advice or council pass or take place on several clinics and listen that will offer you.

If it is necessary for you of more advice or councils and opinions address here:

http: // www.100mat.ru/ubb/postlist.php? Cat = and amp; Board=pacient