PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Odontectomy!!!!!!! SOS

Tatyana
05.10.2004, 16:54
Tell or Say please, to me on Saturday have removed a tooth and at me such feeling that there there was a bandage chtoli what that... Whether can such be??? And the gum or gingiva has swelled up nemnogos the internal party or side... Whether it is normal???? Or it is necessary to run urgently to the doctor?????

Ferokon
05.10.2004, 19:19
Dear Tatyana.
After an odontectomy if the surgeon suspects problems with an adhesion, a possible or probable infection of the small cavity and it is a lot of still that, leave in the small cavity of the removed tooth the gauze turunda impregnated by Iodoformium. Probably in your case there was it. If excision was yesterday-today - to worry early, all will be solved on survey (in fact to you it or him have appointed or nominated?).

Tatyana
06.10.2004, 10:04
There is no survey to me did not appoint or nominate...
And excision was 5 days ago.

Ferokon
06.10.2004, 13:03
In that case descend or go to the doctor, let will look or see also all to you raskazhut. If there something has been left is already it is time to clean or remove. If is not present - you will calm.

Tatyana
07.10.2004, 09:51
Descend or Go to the doctor remains nothing!!! Thanks God. And that I all iznervnichalas already...
Thanks!!!